All prices shown on ehcaust.com.au web site are subject to change without notice, and the pricing on this website supersedes any printed or electronic advertising or pricing. Please Note: EHC Aust happily complies with all terms as set out in the Australian Consumer Law. All effort is put into keeping prices and information correct and up to date. Mistakes do happen, and if pricing or information is incorrect on our website, we will:
A/ Immediately withdraw the goods from sale, until we can correct the error,
B/ Advise you of this error, prior or after processing any payment.
EHC Aust – Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our warranty is applicable to products purchased and installed in Australia only.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please note all equipment is covered by a 12 (twelve) month warranty (from Invoice date of purchase) unless specified otherwise by the company, in writing:
- Before using this product, please review the terms and conditions below, along with any user / instruction manuals. Use of the product indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In order to claim warranty, the customer must produce the original invoice or other purchase document as proof of purchase.
- The warranty is not transferable and is only applicable if, in the opinion of the company, the product has been installed and used in accordance with the user instructions issued with the product.
- Damage to the products, malfunction or failure caused by incorrect voltage, alteration, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, misjudgement, lightening strike, thunderstorm, hail, flood, fire, infestation, corrosion or other conditions beyond the control of EHC Aust, tampering by unauthorised persons, faulty interfaces, allowing any foreign matter to enter or obstruct the product, shall in no way be considered as a defect of the product and are excluded from any warranties.
- Under the terms of this warranty, the repair or replacement of products shall be at the option of the company or its Authorised Service Centre, if a replacement product is supplied, warranty remains based on the original date of purchased.
- All costs of re-installation, relocation, cartage, freight, mileage expenses and insurance are to be paid by the claimant.
- For return to base services, the user must ensure that goods are packed properly in appropriate (preferable original) packing. Any damage due to transport or improper packing will be at the consumers own risk and expense.
- All service work is to be conducted by Victoria Authorised Service centres with appropriate electrical license. Failure to comply with these conditions will invalidate any warranty.
- EHC Aust will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- Within the Melbourne metropolitan area, machines are covered by an onsite warranty for a period of 2 months from invoice date. After this time area call out fees will apply
- All warranty repairs are undertaken on a RETURN-TO-BASE basis. If the customer wishes to have the equipment fixed on-site he or she will be subject to call out fees depending on the installation location.
- Unclean and or moisture in the air that leads to pneumatic failure or corrosion does not constitute warranty.
- No, poor or insufficient dust extraction which leads to either electrical or mechanical failure (or both) voids warranty.
- Incorrect or using the equipment outside the manual stated specifications or for the purpose in which it was designed will void all warranties.
- The Victorian Electrical Safety Act requires that all machines are to be electrically tested by a licensed electrician after final assembly.